Thursday, July 19, 2012

time for a poll!


Hello to all of those who have been reading along with us - we have a favor to ask of you - can you please help us choose a new picture for our profile?  Please look at our current photo (and those of the other waiting and chosen couples!)  and vote either below or on fb for which picture you think is the best, or captures who we are the best etc.  We'd appreciate all the feedback that we can get!  I will add a bit of commentary on each picture.




choice #1 - this was taken on our anniversary last month, I like it, but am not sure that the shadow on my face is the best - and I feel like you can tell that it is a self portrait.


choice #2 -  actually taken the day before the previous one - I like that this picture is pretty recent.  I always worry that we'd get to a meeting and not look enough like our profile picture!


Option #3 - ok, so 3,4 & 5 are all very similar - none of them are very time of year appropriate (also, this can be changed any time - so if you like one of these you can vote for it to be changed later in the year) 


#4 - so what I like about these is that they are fun (?) and different than a standard photo - and show that we like to travel - but I fear that they may look a bit too casual?


#5 - again maybe too casual (woman in track suit right behind us) but I thought it'd be very different than anyone elses and we look happy I think.


#6 - this one is a bit older and my hair doesn't look anything like it does now, but I feel like we look happy in it :)



#7 - not as close up of a shot, but I like that PJ and Colby are in it and looking cute :)




#8 - this is the oldest of the pictures - so I do fear looking too young (we already know that we weren't picked at least one time because of our age)



and last but not least #9 - this one I wish that you could see our eyes, and I feel like my hair is sort of messy - but again I feel like we look happy. 

So - please weigh in, and I want honesty - if none of these do it for you just say the word and I'll go back to the drawing board.




2 comments:

  1. You guys look great in all of them, but I'm sure that's not helpful so I will vote for #2. I like that it's a closeup & you're both easy to recognize. I also think changing it seasonally would be cute (or can you use more than one?) The one with the dogs is nice & summery and I like the one with the Christmas tree for the holidays. (But I am also praying your profile will be inactive by Christmas because you'll have a little one home by then!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 and #7 :) #2 is a good picture of you guys and seems safe and basic. #7 seems fun and family-like

    ReplyDelete